Gotta Garden

Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Today...

BLACKJACK CHERRY...


HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM...a gift from Tim Bell who was our Bus Captain at the National this year...


SOLAR MUSIC...huge and very flat


MARY'S BABY...


AMERICAN DOLL...


MASKED EMOTIONS...


TRULY ANGELIC...


CIMARRON ROSE...one of my very very favorites (it and LINDA BECK)...I've been using its pollen as much as possible...


MUSIC OF THE MASTER...


LAVENDER CREAM...a new one this year, think it will be a nice border plant...


SPACECOAST GOLD BONANZA...


SPARTICUS ADORNED...


CAPTIVATING SMILE...


DROP DEAD GORGEOUS...which it certainly was...stopped me in my tracks...


HELAMAN...


FOSSIL RECORD...


AQUA VELVA MAN....I don't know...a little bland...at least so far...for my tastes...


Ending with an odd one from ALEXA KATHRYN...a bitone bloom....AK is not a bitone....Alexa Kathryn is definitely on my outta here list...despite last minute efforts like this one...


Oh yes...a PS....I think this one has better color, darker purple...closer to how it truly is....SINS OF OMISSION...


Although the blooms have really slowed down...there are still blooms of interest...

3 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I had no idea there were so many lovely daylilies.

Lona said...

Oh, my what gorgeous lilies. I think I am getting hooked on them from seeing so many pretty ones lately ;-) I love the deep burgundy and the pink ones so much.The 'Music of the Master" is just gorgeous. I have to write it down along with 'American Doll' and BlackJack Cherry'. Beautiful!

Shady Gardener said...

Want to send Alexa Katheryn over here?? I'd take Sparticus Adorned, too - if you ever get tired of him! ;-) Any others??

Related Posts with Thumbnails