Gotta Garden

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dreaming of Spring

While looking for last year's pictures of Snowdrops (which are apparently on another drive connected to a different computer), I ran across some pictures from last spring...the very much hurried up spring of 2010....it was fun looking at the pictures but not so fun discovering I had cropped and sorted most of them...already...however, here are a few from mid April that I might have missed posting...maybe...

VA Bluebells...



and an allium, probably Purple Sensation...



This is obviously a poeticus daffodil....bought as poeticus ornatus...I don't know if it was just having an interesting day or if it might be another species, perhaps....


Just because....on a cold wintery day, it's nice to dream of spring...



Actually....looking at the azaleas reminds me...I should go check to see if the Pink Dawn Viburnum is blooming (in real time)....except...that's right...it's still icy over on that side....I'll just have to wait...

3 comments:

LindaLunda said...

I want spring to!
But it is a long time left of the winter yet.

Shady Gardener said...

The only thing blooming outdoors here are the birds! ;-) And they're gorgeous!

Nice reminiscent post!

Casa Mariposa said...

I'm also a No. VA gardener and blogger. I can hardly wait for the bluebells to bloom! Actually, I'd be thrilled to have anything blooming right now! Beautiful photos! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails