Gotta Garden

Monday, October 18, 2010

Drizzle Keeping Me Inside...

Until today, the weather has been gorgeous. Perfect gardening weather. Naturally, I haven't done any.

Lilyhemmer is this weekend! Thinking of it reminds me that I left some pictures from 6/21-22 back in draft....

So, herewith, more daylilies:

HEARTBEAT OF HEAVEN:


Added HoH to my garden last fall, it had its first blooms this year. Seeing it reminds me that I have a picture of its hybridizer, Karol Emmerich, with it in Florida at the 09 Convention. Hmmm, I never did do a post or posts on that rainy convention....

WILD CHERRY ROUNDUP



STARGATE PORTAL


PATTERNS IN TIME


SUNRISE SUNSET BEAUTIFUL


ANNETTE'S MAGIC


EVELYN KLOERIS


SWALLOWTALE KITE


BELLA SERA


CLOTHED IN GLORY


LAST SNOWFLAKE


These daylilies were all blooming on 6-22-10. Next up, some doubles blooming then...

****

Good news! I just found outside my door my daffodils from WDS! I'm so happy to receive them and appreciative of them being mailed to me.

Have garlic and peonies to plant as well as countless daylilies....ha....and a few other things here and there...hang on good weather!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails