Gotta Garden

Friday, April 08, 2011

Daffodils!

It's a rainy day. Luckily, I was out yesterday getting pictures. You know, I think I probably say this every year, but gosh, it's windy in April! So, you'll forgive some of the daffodils if they look like they're blowing around...('cause they were)...

Peripheral Pink...


Atricilla...


Truculent...


Two of Firetail...



Spring Coronation...


Beersheba...


Clavichord...


Pacific Rim...


Colley Gate...


Stint...


Cinnamon Ring...


Cheerfulness...


Rising Star...



Electrus...


Thalia...


Rimmon...

Achnasheen...



Dell Chapel...


Love Potion aka Curly Lace...


Niveth...


Texas...


American Rainbow...


The diminutive Toto...



Libby...



Royal Marine (just opening)..


Romy...



Maya Dynasty...


Northern Skies...


I'll be back with some more photos of things other than daffodils...ha...plus a few daffodils that are lovely, even if they are unknown (purchased under the wrong name or whatever)....

There are still the late daffodils...plus some that are new to me that are probably going to bloom on their previous home's schedule...

Don't we love this time of year!

3 comments:

Randy Emmitt said...

Wow what a great assortment! My faves are Clavichord, Maya Dynasty, Royal Marine and Pacific Rim. Of the 30 plus different daffodils we have Cheerfulness is the only one you have posted that we have. I'd love to get some of these but we are running out of sunny spots to put them.

Anonymous said...

I never realized there were so many varities of daffs. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I'll stick to the old stand by yellow ones. It's hard to associate any other color but yellow for daffodils.

Shady Gardener said...

What a great variety of daffodils. I cannot pick my favorites at all... I do enjoy the yellows, but I really like the combos and whites, too. It's all a wonderful sign of Spring! Enjoy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails