Gotta Garden

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Thinking White...


Clematis Armandii...soooo fragrant...actually makes weeding in the backyard pleasant...

Looking at it down...


....and up....(say hello to Kobe, above left, as he shares the view...)


...my deck stairs

....snowy in color, white creeping phlox....


This is a new-to-here clematis, Taki...


Growing near the new(er) gate, this is Clematis 'Guernsey Cream'


Delaware Valley Azaleas...


No longer at peak bloom, but still looking good, Bridal Wreath Spirea....


Each little flower is intricate....too bad I didn't take this picture a few days earlier...


Let's see...I think there are daffodil pictures coming up next....

6 comments:

Lona said...

You have some gorgeous white blooms in your garden. I love white flowers because they always look so dainty and fragile. That is a huge clematis going up the railing. Wow! Just beautiful.

FabricandFlowers said...

Just lovely! I'm enjoying my white gardenia blooms also.

Randy Emmitt said...

Clematis Armandii is touchy, ours lived two years and slowly died. It did bloom very early long before any other clematis was thinking about blooming.

Jan said...

I just noticed (today!) that I have a white clematis blooming--and I have never, ever, seen it bloom before! It's been planted there for years, next to others that regularly bloom but I swear, I didn't even know I owned a white one! My bridal wreath spirea has buds but no blooms as yet. We're only a 30 min drive from you...funny it would be so different. Then again...my next door neighbor's is blooming too. So, I guess my microclimate doesn't allow it to bloom 'on schedule'?!?! You have LOTs of lovely whites;-)

Sue Ellen said...

Love all the white flowers. Always wanted to try a white garden. Maybe this will be the inspiration I need!

single mattresses said...

Very nice shots...

so beautiful. Your house is just like a white floral garden...

Really enjoyed your photos...

Related Posts with Thumbnails