Gotta Garden

Friday, June 13, 2008

Daylilies for Friday the 13th

I feel like I'm running but can't quite catch up! Already! I haven't even finished yesterday's pictures nor today's but here are a few of the registered daylilies that are beginning to show their stuff:

CONNIE CAN'T HAVE IT:


INNOCENT BLUSH:


VI:


BIG CITY EYE:


SUSAN PRITCHARD PETIT:


POETS REVERIE:


CHARMING CHARLIE:


UNINHIBITED:


BETTY FORD:


ETCHED EYES:


TOOTH:


ROYAL EVENTIDE:


NO MORE TEARS:


Ending with a teeny one (later, I'll show you just how tiny it is), NANO PROBE:


More tomorrow!

2 comments:

joey said...

I'm in awe! I remember your lovely posts from last summer and couldn't wait for this summer's show. 'Etched Eyes' caught my eye ... how lovely.

The Diva said...

I love daylilies too. I thought your seedlings on the park bench was a very interesting photo as you laid them out according to color.~~Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails