Gotta Garden

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chanticleer Part 5

As we stopped in Part 4, we were heading around the house looking at some of the fabulous containers.







There are always choices at Chanticleer....do I go here? Or here? Or there?


The detail everywhere at Chanticleer is worth taking a second look.



This is what is off to the right in the above picture...wouldn't you like to rock here a while, too?


My nose brought me to this heavenly gardenia:


More pots:


We could head straight and go down those steps, but we're heading to the left:


The back of the house:


There's so much to explore here...




Closer:



Well, I thought we'd make it to the pool area today, but there's just so doggone much to look at! We'll get there, though...and to lots of other wonderful areas of Chanticleer that are still waiting for us to explore.

******
If you missed Part 3, Part 2 or Part 1, just click on each of them.

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am so glad to have found this post. Just what I needed to see on this, our coldest day of the year. My mind is reeling with ideas after looking at Chanticleer. Thank you so much for linking your previous posts of this marvelous garden. I hope there are more parts too.

Gotta Garden said...

Hi Lisa: Oh, Lisa, there is SO much more!! Stand by! Thanks for stopping by. Sorry about the cold, but we'll get through it...and Spring will be here before we know it (I hope). Take care now.

The Diva said...

The geometric path was amazing. Also, the hydrangea behind the fantastic pots wasn't bad either. Thanks for taking us.

Rosa said...

Wow! What a great garden. It definitely gives me food for though and I've looked at the pictuers more that once.

Related Posts with Thumbnails