Gotta Garden

Monday, March 12, 2007

Today's Finds 3-12-07

Look who is open today:

IMG_3337 first blooms open on harmony 031207

Closer:

IMG_3340 one bloom harmony 31207

Iris Reticulata 'Harmony'

IMG_3353 031207 jeanne d'arc

Crocus 'Jeanne d'Arc' are beginning to show here and there.

IMG_3344 iris reticulata katherine hodgkin 031207

And Iris h. 'Katherine Hodgkin' continues to open blooms. I actually started with only three and over a few years, there's now a nice little clump.

Can't wait until things really start bursting out! These are little teases, here and there.

2 comments:

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Those Irises look like little gems, so very pretty. How lovely that they are forming bigger clumps. They must feel right at home in your garden.

Gotta Garden said...

Well....we shall see! The kh one, yes, maybe...the other (Harmony) has not really proven itself to me...I would expect many more up than I see, frankly,...so, who knows. But, my fingers are crossed as I would like them to stay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails